Unlike most techs, we get software along with business, creative, and ethics. Creatives, small business, digital agencies build relationships with us and maintain effective websites though coaching, web development, and maintenance.
Build your craft and focus on goals instead of learning how to build a website.
You’re looking for help building the perfect digital platform for your work, but your’re getting stumped on how to get started.
Or maybe you’ve already got a web site, but you’ve lost touch with your web designer.
You want to make much needed changes, but you’re afraid you’ll mess things up again … or worse … take you entire site offline.
Many of our clients have been here and got over the hump with our help. Over 80 projects and 30 clients have given us the experience to lead successful website launches.
We’ve worked with award winning agencies, led web development teams, and helped launch eCommerce stores with over 3000 unique products. Our projects span industries such as food & beverage, state government, non-profit, real estate, politics, publishing, education, health, journalism, energy, and industrial manufacturing. Members in our network turn to us when they’re in a bind with a tough issue or need to hand out a tricky situation.
We build excellent WordPress Websites and offer insightful website strategy.
Building a website is no easy task and we’re here to help guide your through the entire process from start to finish with site customization, plugins and theme selection, SEO optimization, page–speed optimization, security, hosting and more.
So, you’ve decided to build your website with WordPress. Good choice. It’s our favorite platform. WordPress is free to use, backed by a well–established organization, and endlessly customizable.
You’re in the right place especially if…
- You understand the value of having help with your website so you can focus on your business.
- You know you’re not a web designer and you want to work with an expert who can put reliable techincal expertise behind your stategic business goals.
- You want help adding features with the best WordPress plugins that won’t break or slow down your site.
- You need help choosing a good, affordable WordPress hosting and buying a domain.
- It’s time to focus on security and protect your website from hacks and malware.
- You want your website to load quickly on every device even when on WiFi or 3G data.
- You want clearly legible, engaging content with a customized web site design.
- You want to make sure your website shows up in search results.
- You want to know when you website goes offline before your clients or customers do.
Whether you’re just starting out or already established, this is the service for creating a great WordPress site that connects with your visitors.
Website strategy is a must–have for our new clients and is great for teams who want clear advice on a path forward.
We’ll research your issues based on information you send us. We’ll schedule time to meet with your team about goal setting, technical specifications, information architecture, user journeys, experience mapping and more. We’ll also follow up with a summary of our conclusions, challenges and approaches.
Its easy to get tricked into thinking you’re a web designer. There’s a plethora of tools aimed at making DIY websites accessible. However, people get stuck beyond the basics of getting text in a template. Even people who are successful at building their own website get blocked when it comes to maintenance and making sure their time is going toward building their business rather creating a fancy website.
Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- You’re stuck with your DIY website project and don’t know what to do next.
- You’ve invested lots of time and budget into your website but hate to admit its ended up with no visitors, contacts, or sales.
- You’re in disagreement with your team on how to move forward with your website development and need a third party to facilitate.
- You’ve never sat down and created goals to gauge the effectiveness of your website.
- You’re overwhelmed with technology and feel paralyzed.
- Maintaining your website is way more expensive than you thought it would be.
- Your website is not bringing you enough new clients, exhibitions, opportunities, etc.
Answers to common questions about our services.
How much do you charge?
Projects are priced using retainers and sometimes using fixed pricing. After coming to an agreeement on the needs of your project, we’ll send you a retainer invoice based on our initial estimate. In special cases, we’ll provide and invoice your project using a fixed priced estimate. Our discovery session service is required for fixed price estimates.
I just have a small request. Can you help me out?
We often discover that small requests are symptoms of much larger problems. So we offer consultation in these situations to help potential clients uncover hidden issues in their website strategy. This way, clients can implement their own solutions or be well prepared for our web design services.
I have an urgent request. Can you help me right away?
Unfortunately, we can’t give 24/7 around the clock support. We charge premium pricing for quick turnarounds since it placing extra strain on our work queue. If you repeatedly need quick service we can recommend a reputable service provider or arrange a project to suit your needs.
How long does it take to build a website?
Website builds fall within the range of four to six weeks after acceptance.
How much will it cost to build my website?
We’ve tailor our pricing specifically to the needs of each project. If you’re looking for ballpark figures there are ample resources detailing the pricing of web design via internet search.
Will you use a template to build my website?
A general template will be used to provide a scaffold and structure for most website projects. Custom coded websites are well within our capabilities, though our clients usually prefer the lower costs and DIY content editing capabilities templates provide.
Do you provide responsive web design?
Yes, we’re very attentive to responsively designs and happy to make customized content for either smartphones or tablets if required by design desicions.
We’ll work to get the answers you need or put you in touch with someone who can.
Start your your website journey with the tools and resources you need to reach your destination and beyond. Whether you want guidance on WordPress themes and plugins or getting your hacked site back online, we’ve got you covered.
500 E. Whitestone #1023
Cedar Park, TX 78630
M – F
10 AM to 4 PM PST
by appointment only